Sundowning: severe dementia and bringing on the night

Dave Bird dave at
Fri Mar 28 14:04:24 EST 2003

In article<YMQga.28528$ja4.1945937 at>,
KP-PC <k.p.collins at> writes:
>The premise is that the subjects are so TD E/I(up) 'stressed' that
>they're 'afraid' to fully give themselves over to sleep.
>Course, you specified "profound dementia", and I don't really know what
>such entails from your perspective. [8<..]
>Basically, it's just interanl cycling of "supersystem configurations"
>that's become dis-integrated because prolonged TD E/I(up) has been
>endured. Such feeds-back into itself because the TD E/I-minimization
>mechanisms' functioning becomes increasingly 'abstract' as they 'hunt'
>for any means to achieve TD E/I(down) with respect to
>the prolonged TD E/I(up).
                    Excuse my ignorance, but this acronym stands for...?

  It was once believed that a million monkeys at a million   { o o }
  keyboards would eventually type the works of Shakespeare,  _(---)_
  but the Internet has since disproved this theory.         /       \