Sundowning: severe dementia and bringing on the night

John H. johnh at faraway.xxx
Sat Mar 29 09:47:49 EST 2003

Particularly significant given the Out of Africa Theory currently in vogue
and well substantiated by paleanthropological, linguistic and genetic data.
Emerging from sunny Southern Africa approx 120,000 years ago, it is
estimated we were in Europe by circa 60,000 years ago. Thus our diurnal
variations may be more attuned to that previous sunny climate and subtle
variations ensue ... .

John H.
news:lSbha.71399$d15.34079 at fe06.atl2.webusenet.com...