Sundowning: severe dementia and bringing on the night

John H. johnh at
Sat Mar 29 10:27:00 EST 2003

The story on vitamin D deficiency. Somewhat alarmist but important to note.
This is from the excellent science program in Aus: Catalyst. We seem to be
good at that.

John H.
news:4niha.255$1h6.12990 at