I've got ~Two Weeks Left as of today, 2003-03-30

Sun Mar 30 06:27:44 EST 2003

"TODAY/PC  V1.0 (c) 1986 by Patrick Kincaid

Happy Birthday to...
  In 1853 Vincent van Gogh, artist who always lent an ear

On this day...
   In 1853 Patent granted to Hyman Lipman for a pencil with an
ERASER!
   In 1870 15th Amendment passes, guarantees right to vote regardless
of race.
   In 1932 Amelia Earhart is 1st woman to make solo crossing of the
Atlantic."

As of today, I've got about two weeks left before, as far as I can
tell, I'll start physically dying. I've given up hope with respect to
finding employment, and Dad's house is being sold. I'll lose all my
research materials, and be out on the street.

So, after the 'cheering' dies down, if there's anyone who wants to
take action with respect to NDT, or any institution that will receive
my research materials, please do so before April 15.

If anyone 'wonders', it's because I've been anticipating this 'end'
that I've been 'pushing' hard since I came back online this time.

I actually decided years ago that it was becoming increasingly clear
that this would be my 'logical' end. I just didn't know when it would
come. It will come ~two weeks from today.

I will, of course, try to survive, but I've been trying to survive
for a long 'time', now, and have only made negative 'progress' with
respect to such.

Please don't think I'm going to 'fly off the handle'. I will not. I'm
=Determined= to Live what I've left in Truth with respect to what's
in AoK, including its Epilogue.

Anything else is a Failure into which I'll not descend.

I'll be spending more 'time' with my work in fidonet.r_catholic. I
want to complete my lenten Devotion within these two weeks.

But, if you're inclined to act against the loss of NDT's
understanding, please do so without too much delay.

[If not, the way things are going with respect to international TD
E/I, I expect 'you' will have 'wished' you had been so inclined
within the next 1-10 years. But it's up to you. I've done what I can
[still haven't made it beyond the 10% 'point' in communicating what
was in NDT 20 years ago - the remaining 90% has comprehension of the
10% as its prerequisite. I've been trying to get into it, but haven't
made any significant progress.]

Mr. Lipman invention is a useful, and, today, an entirely-appropriate
one.

K. P. Collins

--