Stellar Spherical Standing Wave - 'SSW'

Mon Mar 31 23:44:40 EST 2003

Stellar SSW ["Spherical Standing Wave]:

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/science/index.html

Click on the image to view a 'time'-sequenced series
of photos.

To those who followed my discussion of "Compton scattering" a couple
of months back, the [really] macroscopic dynamics disclosed in the
phtos are =exactly= the same stuff as I discussed in that thread, but
on a hugely-larger scale. The Maths that underpinn this macroscopic
instance are =exactly= the same Maths that were given in the "Compton
refraction" QBasic apps I posted.

One can, literally, see in the spherical Geometry shared between the
'atomic' and macroscopic instances - with their 'equivalent'
[proportional to their energydynamics] "nucleating" and "shelling"
observables, that there is a single overall energydynamic that
coordinates the 'atomic' and mactoscopic instances - that coordinates
physical reality at all scales.

That is, 'transforming' between the two exactly analogous
energydynamics ['atomic' and stellar] allows one to flat-out see the
overall energydynamics that determines both the 'atomic' and stellar
Spherical Standing Wave [SSW] Geometries.

That is, further, one can literally see, and 'weigh', the UES
["Universal Energy Supply"] as it behaves in rigorous accord with
WDB2T [the one-way flow of energy from order to disorder that is
what's described by 2nd Thermo].

In the stellar instance, as in the 'atomic' instance,
'disintegration' is rigorously-Determined  by the UES-rarification
that is WDB2T.

That is, neither the stellar or 'atomic' instances of
'dis-integration' constitutes a 'random' event. Both instances are
Deterministically-coupled to the 'expansion of the Universe', which
is the physical energydynamic that underpins WDB2T.

Get it?

Life derives in the same overall energydynamic.

What Life does is 'climb' the energy-gradient inherent in WDB2T. It
does so because the WDB2T energy-gradient 'points' the direction to
increased energy-supply.

TD E/I-minimization does the same within our nervous systems.

That's all there is. All the rest is 'interesting', and there's a lot
of Joy [and Sorrow] in-it, but it's 'window-dressing' [except that
it's 'dark side', being left uncomprehended, Ravages Humanity].

Period.

K. P. Collins

--