what the brain does?

Profile account Profile at reading.ac.uk
Thu May 1 08:34:07 EST 2003

Hi

I am doing some research on the brain and would like to know what persentage
of the brain is used for certain tasks. For example I have heard that 70% of
the brain is used for vision processing. Obviously I am not looking for
specific percentages, I would just like an idea. I expect that there is some
disagreement within the field about this as well and would like to know
different peoples point of view. I would like to know how much of the brain
is used for coordination, communication, hearing etc,
Thanks for any help
Richard