leokoencephalapathy

clifford kuenzer II cliffjuliek at chartermi.net
Thu May 1 10:25:37 EST 2003

To anyone whom will help us!!!!!!! Our father is suffering from
leokoencephalapathy and no one in our area can help us. He went from a
catatonic state that he was in for several weeks .While he was in that state
the doctors ran a number of tests on him looking for mad cow disease and
several other rare diseases. We have push from doctor to doctor and all they
can tell us is he has leukoencephalapathy!!!!!!!  We are very upset and was
wondering if there is anyone out there that may be able to help us????????
Please contact us at cliffjuliek at chartermi.com     Our whole family has been
threw so much and we would be glad to tell you every thing there to know
about this case if you can help us!!!!!