Opioids and cancer

Fri May 2 00:44:00 EST 2003

Hi Peter.

"Peter F" <fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
news:HSmsa.307$qK.3525 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...
| news:cxbsa.133880$ja4.5964827 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| > In my view, everything is 'engineered' with
| > respect to the one energydynamic. It is what
| > imbues Life with 'meaning' that everything
| > at all scales within Life can 'blindly' and
| > automatically 'know', and 'know' what to do
| > with respect to.
| >
| > In this way, the endogenous opiates 'know'
| > what to do with respect to the energy-gradient
| >  that is WDB2T.
| >
| > If you look within your analyses, you'll find that
| >  they all have the stuff above at their base.
| >
| > So does "Occam's Razor".
| >
| > So do all Experimental methods [in their
| > always-right-there reducing their questions
| >  to a controllable subset].
| >
| > So does everything in Life.
| >
| > So does everything within physical reality.
| >
| > What I do is work to give folks Reason to see
| > all of this of-a-piece.
|
| Hi Ken,
|
| I know there is allure in what you are telling us.
| And I see much goodness in the globality of
| your theory. But, perhaps I am somewhat less
| romantic about reality than you are. :-)
|
| Cheers,

Hmmmm... "romantic about reality".

If you're commenting on my 'whimsical style', it's just my way of
staying Alive in the face of the abject [my interpretation] rejection
that I've experienced.

Reality is in the 90% of the work that I've done that I've not yet
discussed, and which, Honestly, I can discuss, and will, if given the
opportunity to do so [best way would be for me to audit courses and
immediately 'translate' during a 'period' assigned to such]. [NDT's
stuff is applicable to every [replicable] Neuroscience experimental
result - but, gees louise! the experimetal results are right in the
Library, where anyone who wants to read and study them can read and
study them. So why should I reiterate them?

NDT is just  =different=, Peter. I've been working to enable folks to
comprehend the =fundamentals= of it. Everything with which folks're
'familiar' is in it. I don't 'throw anything out'. It's just that, in
NDT, everything's in-there, all at once, of-a-piece - and that's the
main thing that I've been working to convey - to give folks the
'skeleton' upon which everything just falls into place.

=Or= are you referring to the fact that I Hope on behalf of Humanity?
That I do see that "man's inhumanity to man" can, in fact, be
transcended?

I do. It can.

It's just that I've got all the consequences of
haphazardly-accumulated, intergenerationally-handed-down "biological
mass" that has enormous 'blindly'-automated "behavioral inertia", and
'blindly'-automated 'resistance' to the TD E/I(up) inherent in
experiencing "rendering useless" [AoK, Ap8] between me and my Hope
for Humanity :-]

Which, I guess, makes my position a fairly 'romantic' position to
take, given that I can't even find a way to get the work I've done
Published :-]

Still, yes, I do have Hope for Humanity.

"Still it moves" ['human nature' is not 'carved in stone'].

The 'first step' in that direction is =just= a 'step'. I =Know= folks
can take it, then, the next 'step', and the next, ...

It would make things easier if folks didn't 'burn the book' before
it's Published.

You know - it's just hard to read a book that's not there for the
reading :-]

When it is [if it ever is], folks'll get it.

And folks'll resort to Reason.

Meanwhile, Thank You for the Kind things you said in your post.

Cheers, Peter, ken