Opioids and cancer

mat mats_trash at hotmail.com
Fri May 2 05:02:27 EST 2003

This perfectly demonstrates a fundamental misunderstanding you have,
and undermines any claim you have to comprehending all current
literature and re-working it through your theory.  In this paper they
are in no way saying that the receptors in tumuours are
pain-relieving.  Opioids are analgesics because opioid receptors are
found on pain-fibers.  There is nothing fundamentally pain-relieving
about opioids receptors per-se, only that their action on nerve fibers
which conduct pain impulses is to blunt activity.