Opioids and cancer

Fri May 2 14:13:35 EST 2003

Hi, again on this one, Peter.

Or is that which you refer to as 'my romanticism' have more to do
with my own Hopes from within my literally enslaved 'existence' -
that I am 'naïve' in my Hope that someone will Acknowledge my work
instead of just 'borrowing' it?

Perhaps it's so. But I can literally see the Need for NDT's
understanding in Humanity's future - can see that Humanity will, one
day, be glad to have NDT's understanding because the need for it
will, then, be almost-absolute with respect to Humanity's survival.

So, even if folks Kill me, I cannot do what'd leave Humanity helpless
in what will be it's 'hour' of need.

This is just groupwise Practicallity to which the group, presently,
remains 'blind'.

On my 'side' of all that's entailed, does it 'hurt'?

Big-'time'.

ken

news:AAnsa.134664$ja4.6040887 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| Hi Peter.
|
| "Peter F" <fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
| news:HSmsa.307$qK.3525 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...
| | "KP-PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in message
| |
news:cxbsa.133880$ja4.5964827 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | > In my view, everything is 'engineered' with
| | > respect to the one energydynamic. It is what
| | > imbues Life with 'meaning' that everything
| | > at all scales within Life can 'blindly' and
| | > automatically 'know', and 'know' what to do
| | > with respect to.
| | >
| | > In this way, the endogenous opiates 'know'
| | > what to do with respect to the energy-gradient
| | >  that is WDB2T.
| | >
| | > If you look within your analyses, you'll find that
| | >  they all have the stuff above at their base.
| | >
| | > So does "Occam's Razor".
| | >
| | > So do all Experimental methods [in their
| | > always-right-there reducing their questions
| | >  to a controllable subset].
| | >
| | > So does everything in Life.
| | >
| | > So does everything within physical reality.
| | >
| | > What I do is work to give folks Reason to see
| | > all of this of-a-piece.
| |
| | Hi Ken,
| |
| | I know there is allure in what you are telling us.
| | And I see much goodness in the globality of
| | your theory. But, perhaps I am somewhat less
| | romantic about reality than you are. :-)
| |
| | Cheers,
| |

| Hmmmm... "romantic about reality".
|
| If you're commenting on my 'whimsical style', it's just my way of
| staying Alive in the face of the abject [my interpretation]
rejection
| that I've experienced.
|
| Reality is in the 90% of the work that I've done that I've not yet
| discussed, and which, Honestly, I can discuss, and will, if given
the
| opportunity to do so [best way would be for me to audit courses and
| immediately 'translate' during a 'period' assigned to such]. [NDT's
| stuff is applicable to every [replicable] Neuroscience experimental
| result - but, gees louise! the experimetal results are right in the
| Library, where anyone who wants to read and study them can read and
| study them. So why should I reiterate them?
|
| NDT is just  =different=, Peter. I've been working to enable folks
| comprehend the =fundamentals= of it. Everything with which folks're
| 'familiar' is in it. I don't 'throw anything out'. It's just that,
in
| NDT, everything's in-there, all at once, of-a-piece - and that's
the
| main thing that I've been working to convey - to give folks the
| 'skeleton' upon which everything just falls into place.
|
| =Or= are you referring to the fact that I Hope on behalf of
Humanity?
| That I do see that "man's inhumanity to man" can, in fact, be
| transcended?
|
| I do. It can.
|
| It's just that I've got all the consequences of
| haphazardly-accumulated, intergenerationally-handed-down
"biological