Opioids and cancer

Fri May 2 14:32:06 EST 2003

BTW, =all= 'dis-ease' [as Peter calls it, and I agree, because the
hypenated-verbal-symbolism literally says it all :-] shares this
quality of being relatively-dis-ordered with relative to the 'normal'
degree of order within an organically-intact organism.

Because of this ruth, the first, and primary, question that those who
do battle with =all= dis-ease should ask is, "How can we eliminate
this 'abnormal' dis-order? [without, ourselves, imposing greater
dis-order upon the organism]?"

This's the one commonality of =all= dis-ease.

=All= dis-ease is 'just' departure from efficieny with respect to an
organism's 'climbing' of the energy-gradient that is WDB2T.

Folks who do battle with dis-ease should learn such, and focus
intently upon it. It literally 'points' right the 'directionality'
which =must= be in =all= Cures.

K. P. Collins

news:Cctsa.62866$cO3.4198257 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| "James Michael Howard" <jmhoward at arkansas.net> wrote in message
| news:67j4bvg524dfv026a8291iod9ikd8vrtjs at 4ax.com...
|
| | It could simply mean that what we call opioids in vitro are part
of
| the cell
| | growth mechanism.  So, one would expect to find these on cancer
| cells.
|
| Turn-about is fair-play, but that'd put them in all cells., which
| would've been fundamental knowledge by now, akin to, say, ion
| channels :-]
|
| Would make for an 'interesting' buzz, though, but wouldn't be all
| that wonderful, because endoginous opiates can shut down
killer-cell