Opioids and cancer -Typo alert

Fri May 2 14:45:34 EST 2003

TYPO ALERT - can't misspell Truth :-]

Fixed, along with other stuff] below. Sorry about the double post.

news:WIzsa.135458$ja4.6094810 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...

| BTW, =all= 'dis-ease' [as Peter calls it, and I agree,
| because the hypenated-verbal-symbolism literally
| says it all :-] shares this quality of being relatively-
| dis-ordered with [respect to] to the 'normal'
| degree of order within an organically-intact [system].
|
| Because of this [T]ruth, the first, and primary, question
| that those who do battle with =all= dis-ease should ask
| is, "How can we eliminate this 'abnormal' dis-order?
| [without, ourselves, imposing greater dis-order upon
| the organism]?"
|
| This's the one commonality of =all= dis-ease.
|
| =All= dis-ease is 'just' departure from efficieny with
| respect to an organism's [evolutionarily-'engineered']
| 'climbing' of the energy-gradient that is WDB2T.
|
| Folks who do battle with dis-ease should learn such,
| and focus intently upon it. It literally 'points' right the
| [energy-flow] 'directionality' which =must= be in =all=
| Cures.

With respect to =any= dis-ease, the relative dis-order it imposes
upon the system in which it occurs is, literally, the
'negative-image' of the Cure. Methodologies which read this relative
dis-order must be developed so that these 'negative-images' can be
'developed' - Cures fall right out in the 'positive-images' [in terms
of the countering energy-flow directionalities that restoring
'natural' order entails - get-it? :-] kpc

| K. P. Collins
|
| --
| "Schmitd! Schmitd! Ve vill build a Shapel!"
| news:Cctsa.62866$cO3.4198257 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | "James Michael Howard" <jmhoward at arkansas.net> wrote in message
| | news:67j4bvg524dfv026a8291iod9ikd8vrtjs at 4ax.com...
| |
| | | It could simply mean that what we call opioids in vitro are
part
| of
| | the cell
| | | growth mechanism.  So, one would expect to find these on cancer
| | cells.
| |
| | Turn-about is fair-play, but that'd put them in all cells., which
| | would've been fundamental knowledge by now, akin to, say, ion
| | channels :-]
| |
| | Would make for an 'interesting' buzz, though, but wouldn't be all
| | that wonderful, because endoginous opiates can shut down
| killer-cell
| | function [which might be a synergy that cancer cells take
advantage
| | of(?) with respect to my hypothesized endogenous-opiate reaction
| | the relative disorder asserted by cancer cells - if so, perhaps
| this
| | 'tool' of cancer can be taken away from it(?)].
| |
| | K. P. Collins
| |
| |