Opioids and cancer - One more IMPORTANT! thing

Fri May 2 14:54:32 EST 2003

But, BEWARE! - as is discussed throughout AoK, there's =useful=
relative dis-order that occurs innately. Such is a Necessity with
respect to 'climbing' the energy-gradient that is WDB2T - so =don't=
'throw it out with the wash water'.

In the 'relativity' of dis-order of dis-ease, the innately-useful
dis-order can be factored-out by defining it and working-forward from
'normal' [organically-intact, non-dis-eased| relative-order
'signatures'.

Struggle with it. It's the Future of Medicine.

K. P. Collins

news:yVzsa.135489$ja4.6096844 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| TYPO ALERT - can't misspell Truth :-]
|
| Fixed, along with other stuff] below. Sorry about the double post.
|
| --
| "Schmitd! Schmitd! Ve vill build a Shapel!"

| news:WIzsa.135458$ja4.6094810 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
|
| | BTW, =all= 'dis-ease' [as Peter calls it, and I agree,
| | because the hypenated-verbal-symbolism literally
| | says it all :-] shares this quality of being relatively-
| | dis-ordered with [respect to] to the 'normal'
| | degree of order within an organically-intact [system].
| |
| | Because of this [T]ruth, the first, and primary, question
| | that those who do battle with =all= dis-ease should ask
| | is, "How can we eliminate this 'abnormal' dis-order?
| | [without, ourselves, imposing greater dis-order upon
| | the organism]?"
| |
| | This's the one commonality of =all= dis-ease.
| |
| | =All= dis-ease is 'just' departure from efficieny with
| | respect to an organism's [evolutionarily-'engineered']
| | 'climbing' of the energy-gradient that is WDB2T.
| |
| | Folks who do battle with dis-ease should learn such,
| | and focus intently upon it. It literally 'points' right the
| | [energy-flow] 'directionality' which =must= be in =all=
| | Cures.
|
| With respect to =any= dis-ease, the relative dis-order it imposes
| upon the system in which it occurs is, literally, the
| 'negative-image' of the Cure. Methodologies which read this
relative
| dis-order must be developed so that these 'negative-images' can be
| 'developed' - Cures fall right out in the 'positive-images' [in
terms
| of the countering energy-flow directionalities that restoring
| 'natural' order entails - get-it? :-] kpc
|
| | K. P. Collins
| |
| | --
| | "Schmitd! Schmitd! Ve vill build a Shapel!"
| | "KP-PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in message
| |
news:Cctsa.62866$cO3.4198257 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | | "James Michael Howard" <jmhoward at arkansas.net> wrote in message
| | | news:67j4bvg524dfv026a8291iod9ikd8vrtjs at 4ax.com...
| | |
| part
| | of
| | | the cell
| | | cells.
| | |
| | | Turn-about is fair-play, but that'd put them in all cells.,
which
| | | would've been fundamental knowledge by now, akin to, say, ion
| | | channels :-]
| | |
| | | Would make for an 'interesting' buzz, though, but wouldn't be
all
| | | that wonderful, because endoginous opiates can shut down
| | killer-cell
| | | function [which might be a synergy that cancer cells take
| advantage
| | | of(?) with respect to my hypothesized endogenous-opiate
reaction
| | | the relative disorder asserted by cancer cells - if so, perhaps
| | this
| | | 'tool' of cancer can be taken away from it(?)].
| | |
| | | K. P. Collins
| | |
| | |