Opioids and cancer

Sat May 3 13:27:32 EST 2003

CLARIFYING addendum  below.

news:VqTsa.64751$cO3.4340320 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| Hi Peter.
|
| "Peter F" <fell_spamtrap_in at ozemail.com.au> wrote in message
| news:KhRsa.1000$qK.24921 at nnrp1.ozemail.com.au...
| |
| | [...]
| Dis-order is the 'dreadful' stuff, because, within such, 'choice'
is
| a 'crap-shoot', which, to the degree of such, simply renders Choice
| increasingly Improbable.
|
| It's why amoeba cannot write a symphony. They're 'imprisoned'
within
| the weakness of their abilities to assert order.

It's 'hilarious' - I must be an 'ameoba' :-]

Not really. I seek to =understand= order, but Live in relative
dis-order because that's where 'moving toward order' can be
most-readily achieved [if one is willing to endure the work that
existing in the midst of dis-order entails].

If one 'lives' within order, one cannot even see the forces that
disclose the direction to increased order - this's the 'trap' into
which 'dictators' [and, Forgive me, Please, most 'politicians']
fall - the local-TD E/I-minimized 'volcano's crater' in which they
exist :-]

Most folks exist within analogous 'volcano's craters' - they 'cannot'
move away from' only-locally-maximized order so as to 'move toward'
augmented overall order [why it's so is explained in AoK, in
particular in Ap7, 8 & 10 - 'blindly'-autoated 'resistence' to the TD
E/I(up) that's always correlated to "rendering useless" of
formerly-constructed "biological mass" [see the quote from T/ S/
Kuhn's "The Structure of Scientific Revolutions" in AoK, "Short
Paper" section for insights into such by other Scienctists with
respect to how 'resistance' to "rendering useless" impacts upon the
doing of Science]].

What I'm addressing in this post is the difference between Knowing
order and acquiescing to the 'dictates' of the order that is Known.

The former is only a 'tool' with respect to =escaping= the latter.

I didn't make such clear in my last post, and it's =REALLY=
Important.

K. P. Collins