Opioids and cancer

Sat May 3 13:41:30 EST 2003

You know - =Know= order but Live in a way that does what needs to be
done about the dis-order that remains =Unknown= - instead of
'acquiesing' within the local-'comfort' of some 'volcano's crater'
[any local minimum within a 3-D potential-energy curve is like a
volcano's crater], waiting-weak-kneed for the Disaster that's brewing
in the dis-order that remains Unknown - 'waiting' for the 'volcano'
to blow-up.

The latter actually constitutes the Fullness-of-Life. The former is
what 'amoebas' do :-]

The difference between amoeba and us is they can't, but we can.

'Course, whether or not this difference is actualized derives in our
Choice.

K. P. Collins

news:oSTsa.64779$cO3.4343443 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...