Sun May 4 15:53:03 EST 2003

"Palestinian Prime Minister Wants to Meet Sharon", by REUTERS

http://www.nytimes.com/reuters/international/international-mideast-abbas.html

I encourage all those involved to understand the 3-D energydynamics inherent in 'blindly'-automated 'resistance' to "rendering useless" [AoK, Ap8].

Leaders should instruct their Science Experts to 'boild it down' for their own understanding and implementation.

Anything else 'moves away from' Truth.

'moving away from' Truth is the only Enemy of Peace.

'move toward' Truth, 'move toward' Peace.

You are all in my 'heart', and in my Prayers.

K. P. Collins