Sun May 4 16:17:36 EST 2003

"Bush: U.S. will find banned Iraqi weapons
Many parents keep kids away as schools reopen in Baghdad"

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/meast/05/03/sprj.irq.main/index.html

Quoting from the CNN Report:

"Many parents in Baghdad said they were afraid to send their children to the official start of the school year Saturday. The same day, the city's acting police chief made a surprise resignation.

`I have a daughter in secondary school, how can I send her there? She's pretty, and it's not safe,' one mother said."

The above discloses the perpetuation of "behavioral inertia" correlated to formerly-acquired "biological mass"

"U.S. authorities said they were caught off guard Saturday when Baghdad's interim police chief submitted his resignation. Officials said they were scrambling to find a replacement, according to an Army spokesman.

U.S. officials considered the former acting police chief, Zuhir al-Naimi, a "good guy" who was kicked off the Baghdad police force 18 years ago by friends of Saddam's. But problems arose because al-Naimi did not want to set up the Baghdad police department the American way, "enacting our laws," said Capt. Jimmy Brownlee, spokesman for the Army's 3rd Infantry Division.

Al-Naimi also did not want to implement a gun-safety training program, make a budget or deal with many of the procedures the U.S. military has established for setting up a police force, Brownlee said."

As I've discussed in the previous post [quoted below], this stuff Probably constituted an "inverted" Public 'face' with respect to Private interactive dynamics - which, if True, means that there's already a strong 'resistance movement' forming - strong enough to already be able to Dictate to a man Strong enough to stand as a Leader among Police.

In such, folks should see the enduring ramifications of the learning that occurred within Iraqi nervous systems as 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization constructed "biological mass" with respect to the Brutal-Force exerted by the Iraqi Dictator.

Now that a generalized-"inversion" 'event' [the U.S.\British removal of the Iraqi Dictator], the "biological mass" within the Dictated-to folks is acting in the "inverted way", making those folks myriad 'Dictators'.

The neural Topology inherent in these dynamics is discussed in AoK, Ap5 with respect to the "passive->active phase shift", and in AoK, Ap7 & 8 with respect to the "meta-passive->active phase shift.

"Passive phase" 'being-struck' tends, strongly, to "invert" to "active-phase" 'striking', in a generalized way within 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization dynamics.

Look and see, NDT's understanding 'lifts the veil' from such, enabling folks to comprehend what it is that they must do.

What's that?

Communicate NDT's understanding so that it can, then, allow folks to comprehend the Unworthiness of giving themselves over to 'blind'-automation, so that folks can, then, lift themselves up out of 'blind'-automation.

Anything else 'just' redistributes the energy-flow, literally forcing it to 'pop-out' elsewhere.

K. P. Collins