Sensation - How does one have the conscious experience of it during Sleep?

Sun May 4 23:35:31 EST 2003

The "M"-word again.

Why?

It's happening be-cause 'coersed-consensus' Dictates that it be
'allowed' to happen.

And folks're so 'familiar' with it's happening that they're 'just'
'blind' to it's happening, and how and why it does happen.

But, then, all of the 'stumbling-around-in-the-darkness' of that
'blindness' allows stuff like 2001-09-11 to build toward it's
occurrence threshold [this, too, it all 'just' TD E/I], and Humanity
inflicts Tragedy upon itself, for no reason other than the
'coersed-consensus' Dictates to folks that they 'must' be 'blind'.

So I'm eliminating the 'blindness', so that Humanity can lift itself
up above its ancient 'habits' of self-'imolation'.

The one Requirement inherent is that Truth must be Honored.

Only Truth can eliminate the 'blindness'.

I've been bringing Truth forward for decades already. I have 'hurt'
no one while doing so - but I have had to discuss stuff that
'rankles' the ancient, 'familiar' tacit 'agreement' imposed through
the Dictates of 'coersed-consensus' that "Humanity will be 'blind`".

I'm just doing the work inherent in actually communicating to folks
that there is, in fact, a better way.

For folks to 'see' this better way, folks've got to be able to
'weigh' it's relative merits against the relative merits of the
old-long-since 'familiar' stuff.

For that to happen, 'difficult' things must be discussed tight in the
light of day.

My recurrent use of the "M"-word is some of this stuff that needs to
be done in order to render things Visible within folks' Decision
processes.

There's no 'magic' in the functioning of our nervous systems, 'just'
a lot of really-Beautiful stuff that's not yet been Actualized, and
that stuff has as its prerequisite the Honoring of Truth with respect
to what has been Humanity's 'blindness'.

Truth is sometimes 'Hard' in this way, but when it's embraced, one
will see, clearly, that the Falsehood that was formerly where Truth
will be was the actually-'Hard' stuff.

So I 'break' these haphazardly-accumulated 'taboos' that are
'blindly' and automatically Dictated upon Humanity through the
actions of groupwise-coersed 'consensus'.

I Love 'you' in that way.

K. P. Collins

news:0P5ta.65471$cO3.4421997 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...