what the brain does?

Yannick Chateau yannick.chateau at univ-brest.fr
Tue May 6 01:48:24 EST 2003

but the original question is : "I would like to know how much of the brain
is used for coordination, communication, hearing etc,"
maybe, I don't understand it correctly but how much mean like how many? in
this case, hommonculus is a representation of which part of brain is
associated to a part of the body (here we see that hands have a big part in
it).
news: Ghxta.69014$cO3.4578679 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...