GENESIS software...

Bender bender-b at gmx.de
Thu May 8 05:08:04 EST 2003

Hello! I'm not sure that this is the right thread to post my question,
but i hope that you can help us with our problem.
We are currently introduce ourselves into the GENESIS system to
simulate neuronal networks. We are trying to find the results of the
exercises, which are at the end of every chapter in the book (The book of GENESIS).
We did the exercises, but we don't know if our results are correct. If you
know any source of information about that we would be very glad if you
could post it here.
Thanks in advance. Bender.