smith predictor and the cerebellum

KP-PC k.p.collins at
Thu May 8 11:41:47 EST 2003

Will you kindly =read= what I've posted, expecially when you quote

It was the "Automation of Knowing ms. ..." that got this role of the
cerebellum straightened-out within Neuroscience [along with a
g'zillion other things - but folks in Neuroscience have never
credited such to AoK].

Such just rips my heart out.

'the pros', stealing the bread out of an Amateur's hand, 'government'
orchestrating such, and 'business' cheering it on as it 'druels' over
imagined 'profits', 'journalism' turning its back upon such.

"What the hell, it's only one person we're starving to death."

Never mind that the one person who they're Murdering is the person
who rewrote the Science. Kill the goose that laid the golden egg, and
all that.

k. p. collins

news:Xns9375ADA915221BilZ0rhotmailcom at