smith predictor and the cerebellum

Thu May 8 11:41:47 EST 2003

Will you kindly =read= what I've posted, expecially when you quote
it?

It was the "Automation of Knowing ms. ..." that got this role of the
cerebellum straightened-out within Neuroscience [along with a
g'zillion other things - but folks in Neuroscience have never
credited such to AoK].

Such just rips my heart out.

'the pros', stealing the bread out of an Amateur's hand, 'government'
orchestrating such, and 'business' cheering it on as it 'druels' over
imagined 'profits', 'journalism' turning its back upon such.

"What the hell, it's only one person we're starving to death."

Never mind that the one person who they're Murdering is the person
who rewrote the Science. Kill the goose that laid the golden egg, and
all that.

k. p. collins

"BilZ0r" <BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns9375ADA915221BilZ0rhotmailcom at 202.20.93.13...

| > The cerebellum does this with respect to the whole nervous
system,
| > not just motor stuff. That this has not been generally recognized
| > results from the way that it's relatively easy to see the impacts
of
| > cerebellar deficits within motor functionality,
|
| Um, Id disagree with you there Ken, most people think that the
cerebellum
| is involved in a lot more than motor these days. I mean, what is
the
| animal with the largest cerebellum per brain size? The Carpet
shark.
| Anything special about it? Its got the most sensitive and acurate
| electronic detection system out of any shark.
|
| A lot of people believe that the cerbellum is just a side
processor,