smith predictor and the cerebellum

Thu May 8 13:03:44 EST 2003

And the dozen or so papers that preceded AoK [dating back to 1971]
that I sent out to esearchers asking that they help me get NDT's
stuff communicated.

Obviously, they helped themselves to my work, and left things at
that. [I've got stuff like Registered mail, etc., that documents all
of this.]

k. p. collins

news:fNvua.74699$cO3.4895755 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| Will you kindly =read= what I've posted, expecially when you quote
| it?
|
| It was the "Automation of Knowing ms. ..." that got this role of
the
| cerebellum straightened-out within Neuroscience [along with a
| g'zillion other things - but folks in Neuroscience have never
| credited such to AoK].
|
| Such just rips my heart out.
|
| 'the pros', stealing the bread out of an Amateur's hand,
'government'
| orchestrating such, and 'business' cheering it on as it 'druels'
over
| imagined 'profits', 'journalism' turning its back upon such.
|
| "What the hell, it's only one person we're starving to death."
|
| Never mind that the one person who they're Murdering is the person
| who rewrote the Science. Kill the goose that laid the golden egg,
and
| all that.
|
| k. p. collins
|
| --
| "Schmitd! Schmitd! Ve vill build a Shapel!"
| "BilZ0r" <BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com> wrote in message
| news:Xns9375ADA915221BilZ0rhotmailcom at 202.20.93.13...
| |
| | > The cerebellum does this with respect to the whole nervous
| system,
| | > not just motor stuff. That this has not been generally
recognized
| | > results from the way that it's relatively easy to see the
impacts
| of
| | > cerebellar deficits within motor functionality,
| |
| | Um, Id disagree with you there Ken, most people think that the
| cerebellum
| | is involved in a lot more than motor these days. I mean, what is
| the
| | animal with the largest cerebellum per brain size? The Carpet
| shark.
| | Anything special about it? Its got the most sensitive and acurate
| | electronic detection system out of any shark.
| |
| | A lot of people believe that the cerbellum is just a side
| processor,
| | waiting to do any exsisive calculation the brain needs. In humans
| | standing errect requires a lot of programming, and hence motor
| functions
| | on the whole are "calculated" in the cerbellum.
| |