smith predictor and the cerebellum

Thu May 8 15:43:51 EST 2003

I really don't know why I'm 'bothering' to Hope that there's still
Hope for me.

It has something to do with the fact that, if I do just lay down and
die, then that'd be something approaching Suicide, so I can't just do
that.

It's a hard problem, because, in the past, I've been diligent in my
efforts to find a hearing for NDT's understanding.

I didn't want to 'hassle' anyone so, except for a few Professionals
who I measured well enough [with respect to their abilities to endure
what's in their Obligations as "Journalist"], whenever folks 'flipped
my efforts off', I just let it be so, and looked elsewhere.

My problem is that, since I've looked pretty much everywhere,
realizing that I cannot just 'lay down to die', now what do I do?

Do I publish a long list of names?

What =good= would that do?

None - it'd be just more 'asses and elbows' stuff, and I've
experienced quite enough of that already.

It'd just be more Lying, and I've experienced quite enough of that
already.

Do I go do another hunger strike? More Civil Disobedience?

Nope, nope. The Authorities'd only illegally incarcerate me again,
and probably Murder more of my Family in the process - as they did
Murder my Dad - as they did lock me away from my Mom when she lay
Dying - so that'd be a bad idea.

Post smoe more msgs here in b.n containing more True-Wonder stuff?

You gotta be kidding? :-]

=Nothing= has ever resulted from anything I've done here in b.n,
isn't it so?

Yup.

I have shared True-Wonder stuff with folks, and have asked for
very-small consideration in return - bascally, I just asked to be
allowed to continue working.

That's not too-much to ask for is it?

Nope.

So, I don't know what I can do besides just lay down and die.

I suppose I can keep 'jumping up and down' about the Injustice
inherent, and ask each person to stop cooperating within such, but
that'd just precipitate more 'asses and elbows' stuff.

So, maybe I'll run for President - as a Republican - demand a Public
Debate, and all that.

You know - Look it all right in the eye.

That's my Way.

'Course, that'd just turn out to be more 'asses and elbows' stuff,
too :-]

So I'll just have to keep on thinking about what it is that I've got
to do, other than just lay down and die.

I'm open to suggestions.

k. p. collins

news:4_wua.145737$ja4.6762517 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...