smith predictor and the cerebellum

BilZ0r BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com
Fri May 9 00:37:45 EST 2003

> The cerebellum does this with respect to the whole nervous system,
> not just motor stuff. That this has not been generally recognized
> results from the way that it's relatively easy to see the impacts of
> cerebellar deficits within motor functionality

>Will you kindly =read= what I've posted, expecially when you quote
>it?

I believe I did read what you said. YOu said that people havn't recognized
that the cerebellum is involved in the whole nervous system, I beleive. Im
telling you that anyone educated today in neuro-physiology/anatomy/-olgy
will have been told that it is involved in a wide variety of processes.

And, I just want to claify this, did you claim to be the researcher who
originally hypothesised that idea?