smith predictor and the cerebellum

Fri May 9 01:30:29 EST 2003

"BilZ0r" <BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns9376B376461E2BilZ0rhotmailcom at 202.20.93.13...
| > The cerebellum does this with respect to the
| > whole nervous system, not just motor stuff.
| > That this has not been generally recognized
| > results from the way that it's relatively easy to
| > see the impacts of cerebellar deficits within
| > motor functionality
|
| >Will you kindly =read= what I've posted,
| >expecially when you quote it?
|
| I believe I did read what you said. YOu said that
| people havn't recognized that the cerebellum is
| involved in the whole nervous system, I beleive.

I said: "this has not been generally recognized", and stand on that.

| Im telling you that anyone educated today in
| neuro-physiology/anatomy/-olgy will have been
| told that it is involved in a wide variety of processes.

I worked it all through decades ago, and sent it all out via private
communications [copies of which I still have].

| And, I just want to claify this, did you claim to be the researcher
who
| originally hypothesised that idea?

I am the Researcher who first explained =how= and =why= it it so. all
completely integrated within a unified theory of CNS function,
cognition, affect and behavior, including the cerebellum's role in
creativity, curiosity, and volition [I integrated consciousness
subsequently].

So, in this way, yes.

I did the same for every major nuclear group within the CNS. This
work is outlined in the "Automation of Knowing..." ms. [AoK], which
is why I'm always 'jumping up and down' about what's "been in AoK all
along".

You can understand my 'heart'-ache, no?

K. P. Collins