smith predictor and the cerebellum

Fri May 9 01:57:16 EST 2003

FWIW, I usually try to be careful about using the past tense - "had
not been recognized" - when referring back to mo own work.

These days, my 'heart's so crushed that I'm having a hard time caring
about keeping stuff like "tense" straight.

These days, I'm just a mass of oozing wounds, unable to even purchase
food so that I can eat so as to gain the sustinence to heal them.

So shoot me.

It's just so Unjust. I did the work even though I was forced-out, and
'locked out', of 'the system'. Now, folks're 'denying' my efforts
'because' they are not from within 'the system'.

Work is Work, no matter the conditions under which it is
accomplished.

The conditions under which it is accomplished are =not= what matters.

The Work, itself, and its being accomplished, are what matters.

I've tried to be patient, but it's going on 32 years, now, and I've
come to realize that I've got to take a stand on this one thing - to
open folks eyes to the Injustice in it.

I Apologize to you. You've come in in the midst of my long-building
'lament'. I did not mean to 'offend' you. It's just that all I've got
left is say-it-plain-ness.

ken

news:9WHua.76298$cO3.4965269 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| "BilZ0r" <BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com> wrote in message
| news:Xns9376B376461E2BilZ0rhotmailcom at 202.20.93.13...
| | > The cerebellum does this with respect to the
| | > whole nervous system, not just motor stuff.
| | > That this has not been generally recognized
| | > results from the way that it's relatively easy to
| | > see the impacts of cerebellar deficits within
| | > motor functionality
| |
| | >Will you kindly =read= what I've posted,
| | >expecially when you quote it?
| |
| | I believe I did read what you said. YOu said that
| | people havn't recognized that the cerebellum is
| | involved in the whole nervous system, I beleive.
|
| I said: "this has not been generally recognized", and stand on
that.

| | Im telling you that anyone educated today in
| | neuro-physiology/anatomy/-olgy will have been
| | told that it is involved in a wide variety of processes.
|
| I worked it all through decades ago, and sent it all out via
private
| communications [copies of which I still have].
|
| | And, I just want to claify this, did you claim to be the
researcher
| who
| | originally hypothesised that idea?
|
| I am the Researcher who first explained =how= and =why= it it so.
all