smith predictor and the cerebellum

Fri May 9 02:29:04 EST 2003

FWIW, further, =everything= within AoK was reified for the first time
in my own work. AoK discusses only stuff that was not yet known at
the 'time' AoK was written. I know this for a fact because I studied
everything that had been reified up to that 'point' in 'time'.

If you read AoK, you'll find my discussions with respect to the
cerebellum, along with the rest, in-there.

The single biggest thing in-there was NDT's [Neuroscientific Duality
Theory's] reification of the phenomenon of decussation, which
constitutes a 'Rosetta Stone' with respect to the whole CNS, allowing
everything else within the CNS to just be 'read' directly via it's
rigorous structural correlations to the phenomena of decussation.

To a degree commensurate with the work of Isaac Newton in the old
Natural Philosophy, the CNS was Solved as an information-processing
system 24 years ago. That Solution is outlined in AoK.

I've been literally Dying while working to get all of this across to
folks.

And I'm 'disappointed' that things've gone this way, because the
understanding is all just pure-Joy stuff - it flat-out lifts Humanity
up above 'hatred'.

K. P. Collins

news:gjIua.76325$cO3.4967333 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| FWIW, I usually try to be careful about using the past tense - "had
| not been recognized" - when referring back to mo own work.
|
| These days, my 'heart's so crushed that I'm having a hard time
caring
| about keeping stuff like "tense" straight.
|
| These days, I'm just a mass of oozing wounds, unable to even
purchase
| food so that I can eat so as to gain the sustinence to heal them.
|
| So shoot me.
|
| It's just so Unjust. I did the work even though I was forced-out,
and
| 'locked out', of 'the system'. Now, folks're 'denying' my efforts
| 'because' they are not from within 'the system'.
|
| Work is Work, no matter the conditions under which it is
| accomplished.
|
| The conditions under which it is accomplished are =not= what
matters.

| The Work, itself, and its being accomplished, are what matters.
|
| I've tried to be patient, but it's going on 32 years, now, and I've
| come to realize that I've got to take a stand on this one thing -
| open folks eyes to the Injustice in it.
|
| I Apologize to you. You've come in in the midst of my long-building
| 'lament'. I did not mean to 'offend' you. It's just that all I've
got
| left is say-it-plain-ness.
|
| ken

| news:9WHua.76298$cO3.4965269 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | "BilZ0r" <BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com> wrote in message
| | news:Xns9376B376461E2BilZ0rhotmailcom at 202.20.93.13...
| | |
| | |
| | | I believe I did read what you said. YOu said that
| | | people havn't recognized that the cerebellum is
| | | involved in the whole nervous system, I beleive.
| |
| | I said: "this has not been generally recognized", and stand on
| that.
| |
| |
| | | Im telling you that anyone educated today in
| | | neuro-physiology/anatomy/-olgy will have been
| | | told that it is involved in a wide variety of processes.
| |
| | I worked it all through decades ago, and sent it all out via
| private
| | communications [copies of which I still have].
| |
| | | And, I just want to claify this, did you claim to be the
| researcher
| | who
| | | originally hypothesised that idea?
| |
| | I am the Researcher who first explained =how= and =why= it it so.
| all
| | completely integrated within a unified theory of CNS function,
| | cognition, affect and behavior, including the cerebellum's role
in
| | creativity, curiosity, and volition [I integrated consciousness
| | subsequently].
| |
| | So, in this way, yes.
| |
| | I did the same for every major nuclear group within the CNS. This
| | work is outlined in the "Automation of Knowing..." ms. [AoK],
which
| | is why I'm always 'jumping up and down' about what's "been in AoK
| all
| | along".
| |
| | You can understand my 'heart'-ache, no?
| |
| | K. P. Collins
| |
| | --
| | "Schmitd! Schmitd! Ve vill build a Shapel!"
| |
| |
| |