Fri May 9 03:45:58 EST 2003

"Pentagon underestimated radiation exposure", By MATTHEW L. WALD, THE NEW YORK TIMES

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/national/121203_nuke09.html

More unintended Consequences.

What's the take-home lesson?

That it's easy to 'push' a thing that's unsatisfactorily-defined, and reap unintended Consequences.

That's 'just' more 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization, left uncomprehended.

K. P. Collins