Fri May 9 04:03:45 EST 2003

"Senate Deal Kills Effort to Extend Antiterror Act", By ERIC LICHTBLAU

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/05/09/international/worldspecial/09TERR.html

The thing to do is Remember America, and take action in that way..

K. P. Collins

  "KP-PC" <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote in message news:vDZka.19732$cO3.1528812 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
  "Republicans Want Terror Law Made Permanent", By ERIC LICHTBLAU

  http://www.nytimes.com/2003/04/09/international/worldspecial/09TERR.html

  Quoting from the New York Times article:

  "But an aide who demanded anonymity said of the `lone wolf' bill: `We support this bill as it is and that's how we want to see it passed. If the Democrats want to amend the bill, then we will offer an equal number of amendments to improve the bill as well. We hope the Democrats will stop holding this bill up.`"

  This pne 'way' of addressing Truth's one energydynamic that "sows the seeds of it's own wearing of chains" [Abraham Lincoln]

  The Sorrowdul thing is that, until it learns with respect to the Error inherent, it chains everyone else 'two' - which is why it'll, ultimately, Fail.

  ['moving away from' Truth is self-disclosing in a way that does just the opposite stuff as folks' nervous systems achieve TD E/I-minimization with respect to the 'moving away from' behavior, folks 'move toward' Truth :-]

  Truth - the stuff around which there is no 'way'.

  K. P. Collins