Fri May 9 04:30:26 EST 2003

What do I mean?

Yes, America is strong.

But America sheds 'light', not 'darkness' - even when the going is tough - especially when the going is tough.

America leads by falt-out demonstrating to folks what's in caring-for-one-another, in working-together, and in cherishing Hope for the future of all people, everywhere.

America doesn't 'close doors' - America 'opens' them.

The difference is sometimes subtle, but America shines through, always.

Anything else is not America.

Get it?

All our Hopes exist in always Remembering America.

Everything we do must Remember America.

It's in our Remembering America that folks in distant lands gain Reason to understand America.

All our Hopes derive in this one thing.

It must be right-there, ever-present in our 'hearts' - there to lift folks up in understanding of America.

America doesn't dictate.

America leads by 'shining the light' in which America was Born into folks' 'hearts'.

Anything else "sows the seeds of [anyone's] wearing of chains" [Abraham Lincoln]

Get it?

This is America, not high-tech, "we will bury you", weaponry.

That dubious backward step was induced upon America during the Cold War.

America was never about that.

America has always been about Freedom.

That's America's 'light'.

Get it?