non-activation-dependent neural segregation

KP-PC k.p.collins at
Fri May 9 05:25:31 EST 2003

I tried to get this abstract while at the "Science" web site, but got
an 'error' page when I tried to register for free access to
abstracts, so if anyone can get this abstract, I'd appreciate it:

"Abstract : Huberman et al., Eye-Specific Retinogeniculate
Segregation Independent of Normal Neuronal Act...", Science 2003 300:

[Couldn't find the old-brain -> 'young-brain' GABA thing. If you can
get that, I'd appreciate that, too.]

Thanks, ken