Thermal injury

KP-PC k.p.collins at
Fri May 9 17:32:41 EST 2003

I expect not for very long - just long enough for the explosion to
occur [if you're "surrounded" by the flame, that provides a rough
measure of the fuel quantity and oxygen quantity involved, and,
importantly, their volumetric distribution - it'd have to be in at
least a small room - 'cause in a larger toom the fuel-oxygen mixture
could dissipate to easily.

What you've got is, basically, a 'bomb'.

It'll explode as soon as it's ignited.

K. P. Collins

"Electromagnet" <omtone at> wrote in message
news:6a4c6c27.0305091327.13512d5d at
| Really, how long will it take for me to lose consciousness?
news:<sbOua.76543$cO3.4989159 at>...