Fri May 9 20:16:47 EST 2003

"That dubious backward step was induced upon America during the Cold War."

"Inductive learning, AoK, Ap5 - including the sensory-motor "mirror-image" topological mappings that form the basis of the "being-struck"\"strick" "behavioral inversions" [AoK, Ap4] that occur 'blindly' and automatically during the course of the "passive -> active phase shift" within "supersystem configuration dynamics" [AoK, Ap5].

Study this stuff, and you'll see, flat-out-clearly, how and why even 'angry' words can, and do, 'blindly' and automatically precipitate subsequent Great Destructiveness - Awesome Ravaging of Humanity.

At the 'time' of Kruschev's comments [quoted above and below], I'd not yet worked these things through, but, even then, 'sensed' that their were Terrible ramifications inherent.

Further examples of the Same-Stuff, and their Antidote, once again, from Abraham Lincoln:
"Whoever has pondered over this world order knows that its meaning lies in the success of the best by means of force." (Adolf Hitler)

"The Soviet Union is an evil empire." (Ronald Reagan)

"American imperialism is at the forward edge of the war menace to mankind." (Mikhail S. Gorbachev)

"In our present differences is either party without faith of being in the right?" (Abraham Lincoln)

Lincoln's way is Correct ["of course"]. Lincoln never ceases to amaze me in his awesome 'intuitive' understanding of the way nervous systems process information. He just 'reached-in-there', discerned their general stuff, and strongly-implemented such within his Living [It's why I Honor him throughout AoK.]

 NDT's understanding discloses, in a way that reduces directly to the Proven Neuroscience experimental results, that this stuff is all very-Serious - that it's not 'just some wishful-thinking' stuff - that Lincoln was Crucially-Correct with respect to the Survival of Humanity - he wasn't 'just' being this or that that's 'whimsical'. Lincoln literally reached into Humanity and dragged it up to its Survival 'by the scruff of its collar'.

You know?

Folks can understand "inductive learning" governed by 'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization, or not.

But, in such, folks are literally Choosing whether or not Humanity will, in fact, Survive.

Leadership needs to get all of this straight.

K. P. Collins

  This is America, not high-tech, "we will bury you", weaponry.

  That dubious backward step was induced upon America during the Cold War.
  [...]