smith predictor and the cerebellum

Fri May 9 22:59:32 EST 2003

"BilZ0r" <BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns93778AC2528AFBilZ0rhotmailcom at 202.20.93.13...

| > Dude. I'm telling you that, before it was in all the major
textbooks,
| > it was in the work I did, and solely in the work I did, which
work I
| > sent out, decades ago, to my Colleagues in Neuroscience,
including
| > Authors of textbooks. [I did so in my efforts to drag myself in
'out
| > of the cold', thinking that, if I showed them what was not yet in
| > their textbooks, they'd help me fnd readmission to 'the system' -
but
| > I gave them the understanding to witch you refer, you know, Dude?
|
| Oh, so if you know that this accepted now, then why did you say
| "That this has not been generally recognized"
| ?

Mainly because I can say, with Certainty, that I was including much
more than has been generally recognized, but if you look back through
a few of my replies, you'll see that I've already clarified "tense".

| And also, your a patronising man, you should see someone about
that.

Perhaps. I'm worn pretty thin, so there're a =lot= of short-comings
dangling out of my Being these days.

But all I was actually doing was going in the 'spirit' of your "Dude"
:-]

Here's the basic reality: As of some 'time' between one and two
decades ago, I'd reached a 'point' at which, if I were Free to do
nothing else with the rest of my Life, I will not have been able to
even write down all that had been reified in the work I'd done by
then.

Ever since, the 'load' has just accumulated more.

So, yes, I am 'pushing' certain fundamental things in the Hope that,
by doing so, I'll be able to 'transfer' the gist of it to others.

I do so 'Shamelessly', I admit.

It's just that it's the only 'path' that's been Open to me.

ken [K. P. Collins]