GENESIS software...

Jeff Utz kidsdoc2000 at hotmail.com
Sat May 10 09:25:17 EST 2003

There is a genesis users group (babel). You should be able to find links to
it in the book of genesis (the user's manual, not the one in the Bible). In
addition, ifyou look up genesis + neuron in google, you should find
additonal links. Some are here too:
http://www.medicine.mcgill.ca/ibroedu/resources/neuroinformatics.htm
"Bender" <bender-b at gmx.de> wrote in message
news:4ae37382.0305080208.36e251e9 at posting.google.com...
> Hello! I'm not sure that this is the right thread to post my question,
> but i hope that you can help us with our problem.
> We are currently introduce ourselves into the GENESIS system to
> simulate neuronal networks. We are trying to find the results of the
> exercises, which are at the end of every chapter in the book (The book of
GENESIS).