smith predictor and the cerebellum

Dag Stenberg dag.stenberg at nospam.helsinki.fi.invalid
Sat May 10 11:10:21 EST 2003

KP-PC <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote:
> Dude. I'm telling you that, before it was in all the major textbooks,
> it was in the work I did, and solely in the work I did, which work I
> sent out, decades ago, to my Colleagues in Neuroscience, including
> Authors of textbooks.

Ken, proposing a hypothesis is NOT the same thing as getting the
evidence and proving a thing. Hypotheses remain hypotheses until
experiments prove they are true and they become theory.

For so manu hypotheses only so many are proven true. Everybody who
proposes a speculation can say "I told you so" if they are corroborated
with evidence, but for one proven there are nine hundred false ones.

A certain modesty would be appropriate among the proposers of
hypotheses.

Dag Stenebrg