Boston Globe article from page A1

Sat May 10 18:11:08 EST 2003

I skimmed your post, but didn't see any new comments. Did I miss
them?

Anyway, the Boston Globe article is Important because it flat-out
Demonstrates how Important it is for folks in general to nderstand
how nervous systems ['brains'] process information.

Such understanding flat-out Enfranchises Freedom [by Freeing folks
from all stuff that's 'just' out-there as a result of the fact that
it's been haphazardly converged-upon within groupwise TD
E/I-minimization dynamics [as they have been discussed in AoK all
along].

It's why I've given up all else to work to accomplish this one thing
on behalf of Humanity.

You Know?

I Love 'you' in that way.

K. P. Collins

news:Xns9377C0C316A72XCR23TP44 at 80.65.229.195...