smith predictor and the cerebellum

Sat May 10 18:34:12 EST 2003

Hi Dag.

"Dag Stenberg" <dag.stenberg at nospam.helsinki.fi.invalid> wrote in
message news:b9j89d$nnl$1 at oravannahka.helsinki.fi...
| KP-PC <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote:
| > Dude. I'm telling you that, before it was in all the major
textbooks,
| > it was in the work I did, and solely in the work I did, which
work I
| > sent out, decades ago, to my Colleagues in Neuroscience,
including
| > Authors of textbooks.
|
| Ken, proposing a hypothesis is NOT the same thing as getting the
| evidence and proving a thing. Hypotheses remain hypotheses until
| experiments prove they are true and they become theory.
|
| For so manu hypotheses only so many are proven true. Everybody who
| proposes a speculation can say "I told you so" if they are
corroborated
| with evidence, but for one proven there are nine hundred false
ones.

| A certain modesty would be appropriate among the proposers of
| hypotheses.
|
| Dag Stenebrg

[To ALL] Formal Challenge: Find =anything= that's discussed in AoK
which was not already Proven in the Literature that existed when AoK
was written.

AoK was written in such an overly-'modest' way, Dag, that all that
was New in-it [which was almost everything that's in-it] was
'presumed', by others, to be "already long-known". It wasn't, though.
I only put the stuff that was Newly-reified in my own work into AoK.

I know it seems that I'm, now, 'being unreasonable', Dag, but it's
going on 32 years of what has been, for me pure 'Hell' - watching
Professionals 'borrow' one thing after another that was put out-there
through the work I did.

I've 'taken it on the chin', but, good grief! I've now got five
dollars left to my name. I still have recourse to the "Credit Card
Science Foundation", but I've not been able to find employment, so,
if I use the credit cards, how will I be able to pay my debt?

Try to understand how all of this looks to me.

It looks to me like folks are so 'embarassed at the fruits of their
own Choices that folks're going to just let me starve to death.

How can I not, 'immodetly, plea for my Life?

I have 'bent over backward', in every possible way, so as not to
'offend', but I've got to try to stay Alive - so, I'm behaving
'immodestly'. What do folks expect? That a Man should work to do what
he sees Needs to be done, witness folks taking the 'bread' out of his
mouth, and not say, "Hey, because 'you' do that, I'm going to starve
to death." ...?

It's not only been scattered individuals. It's been whole
institutions.

And, all I'm =still= trying to do is give folks Reason and
Opportunity to just Live up to Fundamental Ethics.

What am I supposed to do, Dag, after I've spent my last $5.00?

Just go and lay down somewhere to die?

No one can accuse me of Failing on the grounds of insufficient
'modesty'.

For decades, I just 'took it all on the chin'.

All I'm trying to do, these days, is save my Life.

"Still it moves!"

K. P. Collins