FSK, Vision, and the Brain

Sat May 10 19:50:20 EST 2003

news:BOgva.149298$ja4.7023455 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| Hi again, Richard.
|
| "r norman" <rsnorman_ at _comcast.net> wrote in message
| news:630rbvk4fs08tf5sjc7u4egu2benirgnc3 at 4ax.com...
| | On Sat, 10 May 2003 22:05:17 GMT, "KP-PC"
| | <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote:
| |
| | >"r norman" <rsnorman_ at _comcast.net> wrote in message
| | >news:cqqpbvgsktmgosm9sad08spq7l868a7929 at 4ax.com...
| | >Network
| | >|

| | >HURRAH!
| | >
| | >It's True!
| | >
| | >Cheers, Richard, ken [K. P. Collins]
| | >
| | >[p. s. I could not post to sci.electronics.]
| |
| | Thanks, Ken, for the kind words.
|
| They were Deserved. Your comment was Cogent.
|
| | OK, so Cobol might be theoretically possible.
| | I would guess, though, that a small embedded
| | system would be programmed in assembler to
| | control some specialized digital signal processor
| | -- or maybe C or C++ depending on what CPU is
| | available.
|
| The specific implementation 'doesn't matter' [yet] because the main
| problem is just doing it in =any= way in which it can be done.
|
| Most of my own work in this regard remains only on-paper,

The =only= 'reason' for this is that my computers are routinely
externally-'hacked'. So I just do it all on paper, which cannot be
'hacked'.

It's Hard. I'm =not at all= wanting to 'hide' anything, but all the
external-'hacking' [which I've Documented all along, BTW] just made
it clear that a =lot= of [seriously-adept] folks were hell-bent on
ab-using my work, so I just did what's necessary to 'shut them down'.

The other thing is that the external-'hacking' is, to me, very-much
like literally Being Raped.

After I detect its occurrence, there's an aura of 'Sulliness' that
makes it hard for me to return to working in the same 'place' - all I
experience is the =Savagery= of the 'Rape'. Such 'lifts me out of' my
work.

So I just do it most of it on-paper, all 'coded' in a way that has
the single purpose of stimulating my own experience with respect to
this or that. [So, it'll do no one any good to steal the paper
[unless they share an exact copy of my experience, with respect to
which they could, then, achieve TD E.I-minimization with respect to
the contents of my "mountain of paper" But, then, I'd've Succeeded in
the only thing that actually matters to me, anyway - giving folks the
capablity to lift themselves up above 'blindly'-automated TD
E/I-minimization :-]

The stuff I've done on my PCs was all pretty-much done just to
present the external-'hackers' with an Illusion that'd prevent them
from actually Knowing anything with respect to my work.

I Learned the Necessity of such when I was given a private Military
'chaffeur' after having presented my paper on "A Self-Organizing
System" at the NRL in 1983.

While he was driving me around Washington, D. C., he reached into the
back seat, opened a brief case, and turned on a recorder.

I Learned right then and there, what the rest of my Life would be
like.

And, right then and there, I just started giving external-'hackers' a
bunch of B. S.

I can spot them 'a mile away', and will be glad to Demonstrate such.

K. P. Collins