FSK, Vision, and the Brain

Sat May 10 19:59:43 EST 2003

news:g7hva.149333$ja4.7025294 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| news:BOgva.149298$ja4.7023455 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| | Hi again, Richard.
| |
| | "r norman" <rsnorman_ at _comcast.net> wrote in message
| | news:630rbvk4fs08tf5sjc7u4egu2benirgnc3 at 4ax.com...
| | | On Sat, 10 May 2003 22:05:17 GMT, "KP-PC"
| | | <k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net%remove%> wrote:
| | |
> [...]
| | | >|
> [...]
| | |
| | | Thanks, Ken, for the kind words.
| |
| | They were Deserved. Your comment was Cogent.
| |
| | | OK, so Cobol might be theoretically possible.
| | | I would guess, though, that a small embedded
| | | system would be programmed in assembler to
| | | control some specialized digital signal processor
| | | -- or maybe C or C++ depending on what CPU is
| | | available.
| |
| | The specific implementation 'doesn't matter' [yet] because the
main
| | problem is just doing it in =any= way in which it can be done.
| |
| | Most of my own work in this regard remains only on-paper,
|
| The =only= 'reason' for this is that my computers are routinely
| externally-'hacked'. So I just do it all on paper, which cannot be
| 'hacked'.
|
| It's Hard. I'm =not at all= wanting to 'hide' anything, but all the
| external-'hacking' [which I've Documented all along, BTW] just made
| it clear that a =lot= of [seriously-adept] folks were hell-bent on
| ab-using my work, so I just did what's necessary to 'shut them
down'.

| The other thing is that the external-'hacking' is, to me, very-much
| like literally Being Raped.
|
| After I detect its occurrence, there's an aura of 'Sulliness' that
| makes it hard for me to return to working in the same 'place' - all
| experience is the =Savagery= of the 'Rape'. Such 'lifts me out of'
my
| work.
|
| So I just do it most of it on-paper, all 'coded' in a way that has
| the single purpose of stimulating my own experience with respect to
| this or that. [So, it'll do no one any good to steal the paper
| [unless they share an exact copy of my experience, with respect to
| which they could, then, achieve TD E.I-minimization with respect to
| the contents of my "mountain of paper" But, then, I'd've Succeeded
in
| the only thing that actually matters to me, anyway - giving folks
the
| capablity to lift themselves up above 'blindly'-automated TD
| E/I-minimization :-]
|
| The stuff I've done on my PCs was all pretty-much done just to
| present the external-'hackers' with an Illusion that'd prevent them
| from actually Knowing anything with respect to my work.
|
| I Learned the Necessity of such when I was given a private Military
| 'chaffeur' after having presented my paper on "A Self-Organizing
| System" at the NRL in 1983.
|
| While he was driving me around Washington, D. C., he reached into
the
| back seat, opened a brief case, and turned on a recorder.
|
| I Learned right then and there, what the rest of my Life would be
| like.
|
| And, right then and there, I just started giving external-'hackers'
| bunch of B. S.
|
| I can spot them 'a mile away', and will be glad to Demonstrate
such.

| K. P. Collins

My `online style`" is as it's been for much the same Reasons.

AoK was written as it was written with specific regard for all that's
entailed.

I've =always= had to do everything that I do in a way that 'makes an
end run' around the external-'hackers'.

If folks 'wonder' why I flat-out Know the Costs inherent in 'moving
away from' Truth, it's be-cause my Life has been a Constant Struggle
to 'move toward' Truth despite all of the 'moving away from' Truth
that's been heaped upon 'me'.

Within such, one 'just', albeit, Sorrowfully, Learns about the
Awesome Costs that are inherent in folks 'moving away from' Truth.

K. P. Collins

| | but I can Demonstrate how and why it works.
| |
| | After that, implementation can be achieved in myriad ways, but
they
| | all remain the same-stuff [this's the main focus of AoK, Ap1, BTW
| | [proplems having infinite-scope which confront nervous systems,
| which
| | nevertheless, resolve them in practically 'real time', and the
| system
| | architecture constraints inherent if a system is to be able to do
| | such].
| |
| | All the implementations are just 'translations' - various
| | 'language-interface' stuff with respect to the one system
| | architecture that works.
| |
| | Of course, optimizing a technological approach by incorporating
| | state-of-the-art hardward and software practice 'squeezes'-in
| | increased capacity to usefully 'push-energy'.
| |