FSK, Vision, and the Brain

Sun May 11 03:11:26 EST 2003

CLARIFICATION below.

news:g7hva.149333$ja4.7025294 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| [...]
| So I just do it most of it on-paper, all 'coded' in a way that has
| the single purpose of stimulating my own experience with respect to
| this or that. [So, it'll do no one any good to steal the paper
| [unless they share an exact copy of my experience, with respect to
| which they could, then, achieve TD E.I-minimization with respect to
| the contents of my "mountain of paper" But, then, I'd've Succeeded
in
| the only thing that actually matters to me, anyway - giving folks
the
| capablity to lift themselves up above 'blindly'-automated TD
| E/I-minimization :-]
| [...]

Just in case anyone 'thinks' that it's 'just a bunch' of whatever,
I'll be happy to disclose [in-person] all that's in my "mountain of
paper", Demonstrating the 'coding' method [which is actually just my
'short-hand - a way that's just convenient [efficient] for me - it's
just that it's all dependent upon my own experience - of course, I
know what's in my own experience, but what's on-paper is not an
'autobiography' - it's just 'seed-crystal' stuff that's dependent
upon my experience].

K. P. Collins