Formal Challenges to the Neuroscience Community

Mon May 12 03:28:57 EST 2003

"BilZ0r" <BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns9379C1D5F50A3BilZ0rhotmailcom at 202.20.93.13...
| Ken, I've challanged you several times, and every time, when I feel
I've
| argued you against the wall, you simple reply with "You'll stand by
your
| statements, I'll stand by mine".

"Formal Challenge": Every word is rigorously-ordered, =not= whoops! I
meant to say this [or that] two or three posts later, ad infinitum,
which is what you did do, and why I refused to be led around in
circles by you.

A response to "Formal Challenge" reads like a Maths Proof. It states
things that render it True or False in their entirety.

The two Formal Challenges I've posted are simple "find anythings".

I Challenge you to do so, and don't bother me anymore until you do.

K. P. Collins