Formal Challenges to the Neuroscience Community

Mon May 12 03:47:05 EST 2003

I've just reread everything you've posted - it's all personal-attack
stuff.

Obviously, you have a 'purpose', but it's not one that I can take
seriously.

You remind me of another pseud that stalks me. If I had the 'time'
I'd run it through a comparator.

But I don't, so I'll just tell you that you've used up all that I can
spare on you.

K. P. Collins

"BilZ0r" <BilZ0r at TAKETHISOUThotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns9379C1D5F50A3BilZ0rhotmailcom at 202.20.93.13...
| Ken, I've challanged you several times, and every time, when I feel
I've