Formal Challenges to the Neuroscience Community

Didier A. Depireux didier at
Mon May 12 09:03:48 EST 2003

BilZ0r <BilZ0r at> wrote:
> Ken, I've challanged you several times, and every time, when I feel I've
> argued you against the wall, you simple reply with "You'll stand by your
> statements, I'll stand by mine".

Are you saying you are surprized?

Didier A Depireux         ddepi001 at  didier at
685 W.Baltimore Str
Anatomy and Neurobiology                      Phone: 410-706-1272 (off)
University of Maryland                                      -1273 (lab)
Baltimore MD 21201 USA                             Fax: 1-410-706-2512