KPC and b.n. (was:Re: Formal Challenges to the Neuroscience Community)

Mon May 12 16:45:29 EST 2003

It's 'hilarious' - CORRECTIONS, below [along with added discussion].

news:NnUva.80815$cO3.5366511 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| The stuff I've taken up in this thread is =HARD=
| to do, and I expect it will be =HARD= for folks to
| read - it's just that it =Needs= to be done - for the
| sake of the Science - else the Science will wallow
| forever in useless 'guilt', and  that will literally force
| it to 'move away from' Truth unpon which the
| Survival of Humanity depends.

Honestly, it's been my recurrent Horror that, simply because folks
are 'ashamed' of what they've done, they'll 'refuse' to =ever= do
Neuroscience, and that the 'result' of that would be that Humanity
would be 'locked-out' of Survival.

| So, with what's left the dilapidated-heap of my
| Being, I have to guide folks through the process
| of Forgiving themselves - I'm doing it even for the
| folks who've stolen my Life, but I'm doing it, mostly,
| for the Children - so that they'll not be Ravaged just
| because there're a lot of wimp 'adults' at this 'point'.
|
| The 'hard' part about Forgiveness, though, is
| that everything entailed has to be [h]eld-up right
| in the light of day, so that it's 'mis-take' stuff can,
| then, be understood, and, through such
| understanding, overcome.
|
| I've been working at this stuff for a little-while,
| and will continue for a little-while.
|
| Just remember what I'm doing is reaching into
| folks Lives and removing stuff that will, otherwise,
| Savage them, and through them,  the Children.
|
| Just remember what I'm doing, and, if at any 'pont'
| in my discussion anyone 'thinks' that what I'm doing
| is [=NOT=] Forgiveness, then speak right up, and
| I'll explain, better, whatever it is that you don't
| understand.

When I worte the original post, it included the bracketed text,
perhaps I did something to 'delete' it. but do not recall such. For
the rest of this discussion I'll proof-read everything I write before
posting it] kpc