Opioids and cancer

Tue May 13 02:14:15 EST 2003

Why am I 'pushing' this "relative-order" stuff?

Because it's what brains do, and I'm trying this way of lifting folks up in understanding with respect to what brains do.

It's also the method I use in all of my Problem-Solving [of course there're myriad variations, and of course there's some Learning-how-to-di-it involved - one can't do it until one has developed "biological mass" with respect to doing-it].

It's why I can't do anything - can't go for a walk in the same old place where I've walked hundreds of times, for instance - without discovering Earth-shaking New-Stuff.

My Living is a Flood like this - a Flood of useful new-stuff ["all dressed-up, and nowhere to go :-]

I'll gladly Demonstrate.

As one 'grows' in one's capacity to use the "relative-order" method, one just Sees the Universe through 'new eyes' - stuff that was, formerly, 'invisible just becomes Visible - one can just See it.

See?

Please let me come to 'you', in-person, and show you this stuff, and the g'zillion other things that I've been 'waiting' for folks to let me show them.

Please.

ken [K. P. Collins]