Opioids and cancer - Relative-Order Method

Tue May 13 02:45:36 EST 2003

It's just another way in which to do any and all Maths. Just like any Maths, one has to learn how to do it [construct "biological mass" that's TD E/I-minimized and TD E/I-minimizing. with respect to doing it.

It's not some 'cult'-think stuff.

And, as I've discussed in prior posts to this thread, yje "relative-order" in-it is not some 'regimented', 'dictatorial' stuff.

That's just 'your' 'knne-jerk' response with respect to the verbal symbol, "order".

The Relative-Order Method just Recognizes that, if anything is to be 'comprehended' it's relative-'randomness' must be minimized - else, not only does one not 'comprehend' it, one literally can't even see it.

One cannot think its thought.

Get it?

It's not 'regimented', 'dictatorial' stuff.

It's just what brains are 'engineered' to do, and what they naturally do.

All 'normal' Maths is 'just' language-interface stuff that's constructed on top of brain's TD E/I-minimization dynamics.

Why 'bother', when all Maths can just be done in the brain's innate abstract 'language'?

ken [K. P. Collins]