what the brain does?

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 13 04:56:37 EST 2003

news:gYmsa.134631$ja4.6037608 at bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
| [...]
| We =don't= 'see' "in" the brain. The brain 'just' 'grasps' the
| ambient external energy-flow - the 'image' actually exists =only=
| externally. All that happens internally is our 'response' to the
| external 3-D energydynamics as such is 'merged' with formerly
| conctructed "biological mass" ["biological mass" is =literally=
| captured energy].
| [...]

That's NQI [not quit it]. Most of the "biological mass" is 'just' the
mass of constituent 'atoms'. "Biological mass" is constructed using
'atoms' as 'building blocks', and exists within the resultant 3-D
energy 'state', which exerts 3-D energydynamic force within
subsequent neural activation dynamics [subsequent globally-integrated
TD E/I-minimization energydynamics].

I wasn't saying that the brain does 'fission' or 'fusion' :-]

"Biological mass" is 'just' the stuff of 'normal' molecular
chemistry, but with primary emphasis on 3-D-conformation dynamics,
and interactions with respect to such.

"3-D energydynamics".

As I've discussed in former posts, NDT's position is that the global
TD E/I-minimization dynamics 'address' the molecular 3-D
energydynamics, all the way down to their smallest scale. This's how,
and why, the global internal 3-D energydynamics 'grasp' the external
experiential 3-D energydynamics in a way that is
rigorously-meaningful with respect to the universal energy-flow that
is WDB2T, which is why 'thought' is [can be :-] rigorously-meaningful
with respect to experienced external physical reality.

Get it?

K. P. Collins