Some Behavioral 'Relativity'

Kenneth Collins k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Wed May 14 01:25:36 EST 2003

If folks 'wonder', what I'm doing is Teaching folks about Being
Real - about Becoming Truly-Human.

Don't be 'offended', but, since the Beginning, 'humans' have just
been 'blindly'-automated Automatons.

I'm removing the 'Blindness', so that Humanity will, then, be able to
lift itself up above what has been it's self-inflicted Ravaging of
itself.

I am building the necessary "prefrontal constellations" [AoK, Ap7]
within folks' nervous systems.

It's Hard to do because, while doing so, it's Absolutely Necessary to
Guard folks' Free Wills.

I don't know if I'll succeed.

All I know is that, seeing what I have seen with my own eyes in the
Experimental Results produced by Neuroscience, and seeing how
'blindly'-automated TD E/I-minimization, left uncomprehended, has
done to Humanity, I cannot not-try.

If I were to 'move away from' Truth I've seen with my own eyes. in
that exercise of Free Will, I'd become the most-dispicable Being that
ever has existed on the fact of the planet.

Understand?

I =will not= 'become' such.

K. P. Collins

news:Iblwa.82902$cO3.5532202 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...