What's in 'Order'?

KP_PC k.p.collins at worldnet.att.net
Wed May 14 07:16:52 EST 2003

Hi Peter,

I'll use this reply to say that my posts are being only 'selectively'
allowed here in b.n.

Specifically, I've detected that one =Crucial= post was 'deleted'
from the board, from the "Sent" folder in my newsreader, and even the
externally-saved copy on my HD was 'deleted'.

The same thing has occurred with respect to other Crucial posts I've
made in other NGs.

Since it's so, it doesn't seem that I'll be allowed to actually do
anything here in b.n.

It always happens very-quickly, which means that everything I do
online is continuously 'monitored'.

The post that was 'deleted' here in b.n yesterday flat-out rewrote
all of Mathematics.

But it's 'gone' - sent to some 'Hell' where it's stuff can be
ab-used.

So, I'll only be 'allowed' to post in the 'funny' style that no one
can figure out [yet].

It's all =so= 'interesting'.

It's 'hilarious' because Discerning with respect to this very thing
was the main thing I've been doing.

Now, I Know.

Now what will they do?

Kiss the 90% "Good-bye".